Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please read through the following Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. They comprise the terms on which the purchaser (“you”) is permitted to purchase items from Pg7 Magazine.
If you submit an order for any item advertised for sale on this Website, this shall be taken to constitute acceptance by you of these Terms:
* The sale and purchase of products via this website is governed by a contract between you and us, formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us, payment has been confirmed by PayPal, and you have been sent confirmation. Please note: as soon as we confirm your order, it will enter our electronic system and we will be unable to prevent it being dispatched to you.
* No refunds or exchanges will be given on electronic goods (ebooks) unless the supplied file is faulty. Where purchases are made for non-digital products for personal use only, (not for re-sale), the items may be returned (at the purchaser’s risk) and are refundable, within 7 days from the purchase date.
* e-magazines are supplied as .pdf (Portable Document Format) files. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a copy of an appropriate software necessary for viewing the emagazine.
* Any purchase of an emagazine file entitles the purchaser to ONE copy of that file, which may be shared between any device(s) owned by and registered to that purchaser. Please DO NOT make illegal copies of your emagazine files. This is considered a breach of copyright, against which legal action will be taken.
* All products listed and sold via this website are copyrighted to ©Pg7 Magazine.
* In purchasing a product from this website you agree that all information and specifications relating to that product are approximate, and not definitive.
* We may make any changes in the specification of our products to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or recommended European Union requirements which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
* The premises for delivery will be the address supplied by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of emagazine s, this shall be the email address supplied by the purchaser through PayPal.
* In the case of emagazine permission is granted to download a SINGLE copy of an emagazine to installed readers or applications registered in the purchasers name, for use by the purchaser at any time, provided that:
- the e-magazine is not distributed or transmitted over any network or communication line
- the e-magazine is used for personal entertainment only;
- the e-magazine is not copied, printed or modified in any way;
- You do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the emagazine This permission is effective until terminated.
* Pg7 Magazine ‘s certain that all emagazine files supplied are safe for download and do not carry any malware which could harm or otherwise damage or render inoperable the purchaser’s ereader/computer. However, all emagazine files are purchased at the purchaser’s risk.
* Pg7 Magazine cannot be held responsible for the loss of emagazine files or any of our products, after their initial receipt. emagazine files are subsequently stored at the purchaser’s risk, accidentally deleted/damaged files cannot be replaced by Pg7 Magazine unless such loss or damage is on the part of Pg7 Magazine.
* If we provide you with information about the use for which our products are designed and about any conditions necessary to ensure that they will be safe, then you must use our products according to our guidelines.
* Pg7 Magazine states that upon purchasing a ‘pre-order’, payment will be deducted instantly from the purchaser’s account. The product will then be dispatched on or after the publication date. emagazine ‘s cannot be pre-ordered due to their nature.
* Pg7 Magazine is not responsibe for any third party information on their site or within their albums. Links to websites are given with a view to being helpful. Pg7 Magazine cannot be held responsible for the content on any third party websites.